Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome to Enola Lee's Neverland


Official opening on July 1st 2012 with a tour of Neverland!

I am so excited to bid you welcome to the remake / revitalization of my old blog. It is my plan to post regularly here, but also to give you the best of the best, so sometimes you might have to wait for a little while until I find something worthy of sharing with you. There will be no long stories, but lots of articles and pictures as well as...
You know what - it is easier to say that this blog is dedicated to all things Michael!

Now, until we get started you are welcome to read the two great articles "Michael Jackson Really Is Gone" and "Michael Jackson's One Great And Serious Love Affair", which are the only remains of my former blog Stairway to Heaven. You will find both of them in the archive.

If you are looking for the story "Stairway to Heaven", you can find it in its new home from July 1st 2012, which is on the blog Love Lives Forever After, where it is accompagnied by three other great stories centered around the life of Michael Jackson.

I hope to see you around!

6 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeeee awe this is so nice *running around squealing , new and shiny blog *
    I am excited !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's all that squealing? Did someone leave a piglet in here?
    Oooooh, it is you, my fleudledeudle friend. :)

    Welcome to my new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Enola... Another place I can visit and get lost in Michael land........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome, Nancy!

      Delete
  4. Enola Lee,

    Do you have Neverland items for sale? Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't. All I have are pictures of them. :)

      Delete