Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tour of Neverland - main hourse floor plans



I bet many of you have wondered what is behind the many windows of the main house at Neverland Ranch. Is it the kitchen? The living room? And what is next to it? How did Michael get into his upstairs bedroom? Lots of questions that were hard to answer even if you studied the available pictures and videos meticulously.
Maybe some of you have even seen the two small floor plans available on the Architectural Digest homepage and wished they were bigger, so you could study all the tiny details?

Well, ladies...
All your questions are about to be answered as I bring you for the first time ever online (at least as far as I know) the Neverland floor plans - supersize and complete with furniture!

Just click the pictures, and you will see!

Notes: Although I am convinced that I have got the majority of it right, there were a few minor details that I could not quite make out. So, if you have corrections, please let me know. I want this to be as accurate as possible.

The floor plans are my work and consequently also my property. So, ask before you lend them.





14 comments:

  1. Nicely done honey. I can use those as you know. I just shared them on facebook too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It took a lot of hard work, but also very fun work! I feel as if I have been there now. I know every little crack in the floors... Oh well... Almost! :)

      Thank you for sharing on Facebook.

      Delete
    2. Do you know the room sizes of the ground floor part? Im trying to locate that information....not having any luck getting it online

      Delete
    3. I wish I knew, but I don't.
      We need the original blue prints to determine the room sizes. Unfortunately I do not think they will ever be available online.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Enola, this is amazing. Yes, I can say for sure that I "have wondered what is behind the many windows of the main house at Neverland Ranch."
    You are fabulous, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic E , much clearer , one question , what are those bold black things on the main floor plan ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK..
    Still backing up thru these segments and realizing how very much I have missed!

    What a lot of work you have done here E... thank you!

    The segment that follows this one wouldn't allow me to comment... I think that may be the first one presented as an article from Rolling Stone? (Is it verbatim?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of work...
      You can say that again. It took me two weeks to draw these from scratch, but as it was a labor of love it did not matter at all.

      Yes, the Rolling Stone article is verbatim.

      Delete
  5. Hi Enola Lee,

    I wanted to ask if it is okay for me to use the pictures of Neverland on the website to help me on my The Sims 4 Neverland build series? I'll reference you and your blog in the videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use whatever you like.

      Love

      E

      Delete
  6. Hi Do u Have a floor plan of the train station

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I do not have the train station floor plans.

      Delete