Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do not open until . . . my birthday!


Those of you who know me, know that I am a bit obsessed with Michael's old home, Neverland Ranch. Yes, just a bit... :)


So, you may have expected that one day, I would come into posession of one of the original Sycamore Valley Ranch brochures...and I have!

The only problem is just that I am not supposed to open the package until my birthday, since it is a gift from my husband, which means that you and I will have to wait until the 13th of May.

I know... May 13th! I might as well have asked you to wait forever, but when we get there, I promise to take you along as I open it! Don't know how to pull it off yet, but I will figure it out.

Trust me.

With love

E




3 comments:

  1. The countdown begins...14 days and counting....can't wait to see it E

    ReplyDelete
  2. E,

    Only four days until you open your Birthday Present! You got two great ones this year.. A new Michael album coming out on your BD too!

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete