Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Magic Evening

 
Photographer Gregg Lowrimore stopped by the gate of Neverland Ranch in August this year and took some really amazing pictures, which capture the spirit and the feel of the place perfectly.
 
Check out his pictures - and a series of equally wonderful images from the Santa Ynez Valley - on his website www.lowrimore.com. You need to scroll down a bit, or you can use the direct links below.

 
And hey - if you like the pictures, give Gregg the credit, not me. :)  
 


Links:
http://www.lowrimore.com/glp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/WV3_20140811_205_6_7_HDR.jpg
http://www.lowrimore.com/glp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/WV3_20140811_220_1_2_HDR.jpg
 

 
 

 
 



4 comments:

  1. yes , stood there , felt that , smelt that , experienced that , heard that ......magical place , beautiful pictures , I will email you my tiny videoclip at night at the gate , with the crickets , even more magical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sending me a Little bit of magic, not just for the eyes and heart, but for the ears as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi E...

    So beautiful, peaceful and serene. Thank you for taking me to the gate:)

    T:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, T!
      I wish I could take you further!

      Delete